ocean met sky and the world drowned
I swear on Emma Swan...
the end of the world, or time
Jennifer Morrison interview with Daily Edition.
From E! Online’s Spoiler Chat:
Jentrom15Flicka: Who knew Captain Hook was so sexy?! Is there any scoop on what’s next for OUAT’s newest bad boy?
What’s next is a journey with Emma Swan that Captain Hook himself, aka Colin O’Donoghue, thinks fans will enjoy very much. “They have a very…
The Hollywood Reporter ‘visits’ Adam & Eddy’s office!
No spoilers. Ginnifer talks about the Charmings reunion.
Another interview with Adam & Eddy :)
Jane Espenson talks about tonight’s episode; minor spoilers.
Some spoilers for the next episode (but nothing the promo doesn’t show) and some hints about the finale cliffhanger.
Lana Parrilla. Being flawless at the 2011 Comic Con. [x]
“Do you guys geek out over other things? Are you into Harry Potter? Star Wars?” (x)
They’re sending Barbara to do the press rounds this time!
Interesting read, there are some spoilers for upcoming episodes, but nothing major.
Some key points from the article:
• With no word on renewal, both remain hopeful but do have an idea of how the story will end. They’ve given themselves the flexibility and freedom to manage that ending given their cloudy future, but don’t want to commit to something specific in the event that they change their minds as the series evolves.
• Disney has been supportive of the show and how Kitsis and Horowitz are using characters and references in the Disney lore such as Belle and the Fantasia apprentice hat. Despite killing off a fairy godmother and one of the seven dwarfs raised some eyebrows, they have not been told anything is off limits
• The Huntsman will be back in the finale.
• A few of the people we’ve yet to meet in the aforementioned “small town” of Storybrooke are Peter Pan, The Little Mermaid, Mulan, and Rapunzel.
• Don’t expect Winnie the Pooh or Pluto showing up in Storybrooke anytime soon.
• Dr. Whale’s alter ego in fairy tale land is… a mystery you’ll have to find out if future seasons are ordered.
• Love, more accurately, the search for love is a predominant theme with all the characters.
• Lost showrunner Damon gave them the idea of the egg-hatching dwarves when he suggested that could be the reason why we never see a female dwarf.
• Look for Lost easter eggs, especially up in the sky in a future episode.
• Gay and/or gender-switched versions of characters is something Kitsis and Horowitz would be open to telling in the future, in wanting to tell stories that are reflective and representative of everyone.
• Comics or graphic novels tie-ins are not in the current plans, but is something they’d like to explore in the future. Hmmm. This was an odd tidbit; as if comparisons with Bill Willingham’s Fables (published by DC’s Vertigo imprint) weren’t bad enough, A Once Upon a Time comic would obviously be published at Marvel (owned by Disney) if they were to materialize.
Interview with the show’s producers. Note: when they write “this Sunday’s episode”, they actually mean *next* Sunday’s episode. They are clearly talking about Red Handed.